Monday, July 16, 2012

Little project #1


I finally got started on some of the projects I wanted to do!  
I had a whole bunch of white onsies 0-3 months so I decided to take some of them and make them more interesting.
First I had to wash the bajeebers out of them and try all sorts of methods to make them white again.  These onsies must've been through a war :)
I got them mostly bright, well, bright enough.
 And then I got brave and I DYED them! I was really nervous to dye them but with a little help from Matthew, we got the job done!
 In fact I liked it so much I did TWELVE!  hahaha  but 4 of them are 3-6 months
 And now I'm doing fun things with some of them like this...
I think they look a lot cooler in person.  The colors are richer than they appear in the photo.

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, those turned out SOOO good! I can't even believe how good! How much did it cost for all the different color dyes? Did you use RIT or whatever that dye stuff is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a cutesie genie. you work some wild magic on things and *SHA POW * cutesie! you must have infinite cosmic powers. never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I'm curious about the dyes too. Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete