Thursday, July 19, 2012

31 weeks

 There was only 3 weeks between doctor's appointments this time, and I go back again in 2 weeks!  I can't believe how fast this is going.  I seriously still sometimes forget that I am even pregnant, which is weird because I am larger and more uncomfortable than ever but I think I am just too distracted with other things.  Sometimes I feel really bad for this little guy because I don't dwell on him all the time like I did Matthew and Hailey.  But I don't worry too much because he will get PLENTY of attention once he's here!  I gained almost 2 lbs since last appointment, which I think is pretty much on track.  I hope it's like the last two pregnancies though and I stop gaining weight the last 6-7 weeks or else I'm going to go over my goal :)

I also completed another project!  This one was super easy because I planned and figured everything I needed to that made it a challenge when I made a new boppy cover for Hailey.  I love how it turned out though.  And I did a better job this time.  Tears were shed by the little girl for her pink pillow though!  And then I showed her all of the cool things her pink cover could be instead (like a shawl, a bonnet, a skirt...) and that ended the tears and made her laugh.  
And since the picture exists, I might as well post it for entertainment.  I can't stand this picture though, not so much because I've got funny tanlines and a HUGE belly, but because I'm standing so slouched!  ugh, that drives me nuts.  So there you go, me and baby at 29.5 weeks (in my non maternity swimsuit from last year. eh, it works.)


No comments:

Post a Comment