Thursday, August 2, 2012

33 weeks

I feel so happy to be in the 30's!  But I still feel like I have forever to go, even though it is only exactly 5 weeks 5 days away from today!!  Oh I love planned c-sections.  Downfall : his birthday will be sep. 11th....kind of a day associated with negative things.  But good thing is we will be able to remember his birthday easy and William will probably think they are putting up flags just for him on his birthday for a while until he gets older.  Time for me to get down to business and start really getting ready for this guy, but my energy level is so low all the time!  I get to the top of the stairs and just want to go lay on my bed instead of do whatever it was I went up there to do. haha   I get compliments from some people and insensitive comments on my large size from others.  pregnancy sure makes people feel like they can say whatever they want to you, even strangers.  I don't feel that huge, but I know I am.  I'm already making weight loss goals!  Food is the ever enemy though.  Always hungry, never can find what it is that will hit just the spot.  I've had a huge sweet tooth lately and that's not good.  I'm trying to limit myself so I don't gain too much more weight.  I've heard that the more sweets you eat the more you want to eat.  But tonight I made a killer awesome chicken alfredo.  pasta makes me happy.  We switched bedrooms with the kids...again.  We switched when I was pregnant with Hailey to give the kids the bigger room to fit everything.  Since then we've acquired more furniture and the kids sleep in a bunk bed, so they actually take up less space.  So for Curt and I to fit everything including william's bassinet playpen we had to switch back and give us the bigger room.  Curt was so kind to oblige.   It was a tooooonnnnn of work.  Took an entire day to get everything in order.  In fact more than one day I guess, the second day was mostly just odd and ends though.  Makes me nervous for when we ever do move out of this place.  The next day I was exhausted.  I like it a lot though, and so do the kids.  Not sure how that works out, but their stuff organizes so much easier in the smaller room.  True that I did eliminate a HUGE bag of toys in the process....
Anyway here's the pictures.  Today I thought I'd document different angles.  



 You see my toes?  I have to lean over to see them!  Sadly they don't get as much beautification as usual because I just don't notice them daily!  That tells me I need to sit down and put my feet up more often so I see them and notice when they need to be repainted.
 And I can't forget the belly button.  I think it looks more like a nose.  Or the stem of a pumpkin.  Maybe for next post I will draw a smiley face on my belly and take a picture of that.  haha, just kidding.  I won't scare you with that!  My skin is a road map of veins.  It's so crazy how the veins increase and enlarge to supply a good amount of blood.  But at least no stretch marks on the belly...yet.  

1 comment:

  1. That's funny cause I didn't see veins at all just stretch marks! Must have a different skin type than you! Oh, and I think you look great- though, I think way bigger than the last picture!- Don't misunderstand, I thought you looked tiny before- now you just look more like 33 weeks pregnant to me! :)

    ReplyDelete