Tuesday, September 4, 2012

38 weeks

One more week until the c section!!!!!!!!  When I had 3 weeks left I remember being like "ugh it's going to take forever!!!" but nope.  Now I feel like I am scrambling for what little time I have.  I still haven't gotten all of our clothes out of his packn play in our room.  It's a hard habit to break, almost 3 yrs of throwing clean laundry loads in the playpen to wait for a time that I can fold them.  Now I'll actually have to fold my laundry almost every day.  blah.
Not a very flattering picture....but you're focusing on the belly anyway, right?  Pretty much all I do lately is ponytail and basketball shorts.  I mean I have the basketball belly to go with it, so why not?  

Other than Curt's large comfy tshirts I rotate between about 3 of my shirts that still fit me.  My belly has never ever been so huge!  Matthew and Hailey were little 6 lb babies, but I'm thinking this guy is going to be more like 8.  or not but I do feel big.
We are very excited to have William finally come!!!  I have no clue as to what he will look like, and I can't wait to be surprised.  hopefully c section and recovery go well and we're all healthy and happy.  I have a doctor's appointment on thursday so I'll probably post some more thoughts then.  Right now I'm actually battling a little case of the flu or something.  I think Matthew brought it home from kindergarten because he wasn't feeling well today either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment